Destinations: Goa – Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Alleppey – Cochin
Goa is internationally acclaimed as the ‘Beach Capital of India’, Kerala is listed as one of the ’50 Must Visit Destinations Before You Die’. However, when compared, Kerala has more attractions to grab the attention of both domestic and international clientele. The state has beaches, backwaters, hill stations and wildlife sanctuaries among others.
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) On Arrival
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Pick Up and Drop, Sightseeing
- All Applicable Taxes
- Tour and trekking guide for entire journey
- Airfare/ Train Fare
- Personal Expenses Like , Laundry Shopping , Tips
- Monument Entry Fee / Camera Fees
- Adventure Activities
- Any Other Additional Services: F&B, Travel Insurance, Heater Requirement, Extra Sightseeing etc.
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.