All about the Leh Ladakh Tour Package.
Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking areas. Massive 17th-century Leh Palace, modeled on the Dalai Lama’s former home (Tibet’s Potala Palace), overlooks the old town’s bazaar and mazelike lanes.
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) On Arrival
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Pick Up and Drop, Sightseeing
- All Applicable Taxes
- Tour and trekking guide for entire journey
What is not included in this tour?Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Airfare/ Train Fare
- Personal Expenses Like , Laundry Shopping , Tips
- Monument Entry Fee / Camera Fees
- Adventure Activities
- Any Other Additional Services : F&B, Travel Insurance , Heater Requirement, Extra Sightseeing etc.
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.