Celebrated for its lovely landscape and Himalayan backdrop, Manali has always been a much talked about and visited tourist destination. Our customized Manali tour package gives you the opportunity of visiting some of the popular tourist hotspots. Be it sightseeing in the local areas, excursion to Rohtang Pass or a bath at the natural sulphur spring, our short three nights and four days Manali holiday tour package provides you everything. So without much ado, pack your bags for a memorable journey to Manali.
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It’s also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting, and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) On Arrival
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Pick Up and Drop, Sightseeing
- All Applicable Taxes
- Tour and trekking guide for entire journey
- Airfare/ Train Fare
- Personal Expenses Like , Laundry Shopping , Tips
- Monument Entry Fee / Camera Fees
- Adventure Activities
- Any Other Additional Services : F&B, Travel Insurance , Heater Requirement, Extra Sightseeing etc.
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.