If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client.All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
- 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
- 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
- 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
- 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
- There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.
- Any amendment in the original booking has to be given to us in writing. All changes will be processed only after the receipt of the same by the Company. However, if any of the amendment requests results in cancellation of one or more services, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as indicated in the above-mentioned table.
- The above-mentioned cancellation charges are applicable only against the main Tour and optional tours published by the Company. If the Client has booked any other services such as air / train tickets or any third party product, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of respective airline / railways or the cancellation terms of respective third party. The Company is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and cancelling such services for the Client.
- The refund shall be processed within 15-20 working days from the date of the cancellation request. Refund will be made online/offline (Netbanking/Cheque/DD/) as per client preference.
- Please note transfer fee(payment gateway charges/bank charges etc) charged at the time of booking will not be refundable.